- 500 grams chicken mince
- 1 onions, Halved
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 285 grams frozen spinach leaves, Thawed and drained
- 200 grams cottage cheese
- 25 grams Parmesan cheese, Grated
- 250 gram cannelloni shells
- 800 gram canned cream of chicken soup
- 285 gram sour cream
- 285 gram Milk
- 1 pinch Italian mixed herbs
- 125 gram Grated Cheddar Cheese
1h 30minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
2. Grate parmesan cheese 10sec speed 9 and set aside
3. Clean and dry bowl
4. Chop onion 10sec speed 7
5. Add chicken mince and cook 100c, , , 15mins
6. Add egg, spinach, cottage cheese and parmesan cheese , speed 2, 2mins
7. Stuff canelloni tubes with chicken mixture gently, arrange in baking dish. I used piping bag
8. wash and dry bowl
9. Add soup, sour cream, milk, and italian mixed herds, 1min, speed 4 until smooth and creamy
10. Pour over canelloni ensuring all covered, cover tightly with alfoil
11. Bake 50mins or until pasta is soft
12. sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and bake a further 10mins, let stand for 5mins.
I severed with steamed Broccoli, syeamed carrots and steamed corn.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken