- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 200 grams bacon, diced
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1kg chicken thigh, Diced
- 150 grams water
- 150 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns, Drained
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- 200 gram broccoli, In florets
- 200 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 100 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 100 grams Spinach Leaves
- 1 cauliflower, in florets
- 500 grams water
- 30 grams Butter
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic & onion to the bowl and chop for 3 secs/Speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl
3. Add Olive Oil & Bacon and saute 3 minutes/100//Speed 1
4. Insert Butterfly
5. Add Chicken, Water, Wine, Peppercorns, Stock & Herbs and cook for 45mins/100//Speed 1
6. Add Broccoli, Mushrooms, Cream and cook for 15 minutes/100//Speed 1
7. Place spinach leaves in Thermoserver and pour casserole on top, and squeeze lemon juice over the top.
1. Add Water to bowl, and place cauliflower in the steaming basket.
2. Cook 20minutes/Varoma/Speed 2
3. Empty water, then return cauliflower to the bowl.
4. Add butter, and puree on speed 5 for 10 seconds, or until your preferred consistency is reached.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent
- Crusty Chicken Casserole
- BASIC BEEF STEW
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- SAUCE AND MEATBALLS FOR SHEREE
- Creamy Raw Pasta - AIP/Vegan Friendly
- Chicken Parmi Balls
- Hokkien Noodle and Turkey Stri-fry
- Corned Beef Fritters
- All in one spaghetti bolognese
- Portuguese Chicken
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Mango mousse
- Thick Creamy Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- No churn Ice Cream (Parfait)
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad