- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 200 grams bacon, diced
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1kg chicken thigh, Diced
- 150 grams water
- 150 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns, Drained
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- 200 gram broccoli, In florets
- 200 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 100 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 100 grams Spinach Leaves
- 1 cauliflower, in florets
- 500 grams water
- 30 grams Butter
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic & onion to the bowl and chop for 3 secs/Speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl
3. Add Olive Oil & Bacon and saute 3 minutes/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 1
4. Insert Butterfly
5. Add Chicken, Water, Wine, Peppercorns, Stock & Herbs and cook for 45mins/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 1
6. Add Broccoli, Mushrooms, Cream and cook for 15 minutes/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /Speed 1
7. Place spinach leaves in Thermoserver and pour casserole on top, and squeeze lemon juice over the top.
1. Add Water to bowl, and place cauliflower in the steaming basket.
2. Cook 20minutes/Varoma/Speed 2
3. Empty water, then return cauliflower to the bowl.
4. Add butter, and puree on speed 5 for 10 seconds, or until your preferred consistency is reached.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Apricot Chicken Curry - Revamp
- Beef Masala Curry
- Chilli Con Carne
- CHICKEN BEAN & CORN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Chicken and Pesto Baked Meatballs
- South Indian Chicken Curry
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce
- Berubut Masak Lemak Chilli Api
- Mel’s Veggie Packed Chunky Bolognese
- Moroccan-style Chicken with Olives and Preserved Lemons (No Tagine req'd)
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Better than Baileys
- Ginger Nut Biscuits
- Stracciatella Gelato
- Pear Galette
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Steamed Rice and Vegetables
- Rough Eggplant Lasagne
- Whipped Feta with Honey Dip
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Jean's Rice Pilaf