- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 200 grams bacon, diced
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1kg chicken thigh, Diced
- 150 grams water
- 150 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon green peppercorns, Drained
- 1 tablespoon Mixed Herbs
- 200 gram broccoli, In florets
- 200 grams mushrooms, Sliced
- 100 grams cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 100 grams Spinach Leaves
- 1 cauliflower, in florets
- 500 grams water
- 30 grams Butter
1h 40minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic & onion to the bowl and chop for 3 secs/Speed 7
2. Scrape down sides of bowl
3. Add Olive Oil & Bacon and saute 3 minutes/100//Speed 1
4. Insert Butterfly
5. Add Chicken, Water, Wine, Peppercorns, Stock & Herbs and cook for 45mins/100//Speed 1
6. Add Broccoli, Mushrooms, Cream and cook for 15 minutes/100//Speed 1
7. Place spinach leaves in Thermoserver and pour casserole on top, and squeeze lemon juice over the top.
1. Add Water to bowl, and place cauliflower in the steaming basket.
2. Cook 20minutes/Varoma/Speed 2
3. Empty water, then return cauliflower to the bowl.
4. Add butter, and puree on speed 5 for 10 seconds, or until your preferred consistency is reached.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cashew oat drink
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken