- 150 grams brown onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- .5 Capsicum
- 50 grams Butter
- 450 grams chicken breast
- 300 grams cream
- 250 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Dried Chives
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons Dried parsley
- 2 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 50 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 4 pieces broccoli
- 275 grams pasta
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
onion, garlic and capsicum for 6 seconds on speed 5.
scrape down sides.
50g of butter.
3:30mins / 100 degrees / speed 1
450g of chicken breast, diced into 2cm cubes
300g of cream
250g of water
2 heaped tbls of vegetable stock paste
1 tsp dried basil
2 tsp dried chives
2 tsp dried parsley
COOK 12 mins / 100 degrees / speed 1.5
50g baby spinach leaves
4 florets of broccoli, cut in half
275g of pasta (ie. maccaroni, small spirals, small elbow)
MIX MANUALLY WITH SPATULA TO QUICKLY COMBINE
COOK 15 mins / 100 degrees / Reverse / Gentle spoon mix mode.
REST for 5 to 10mins before serving
You can use whatever vegetables you like
Stick to firmer vegetables so you arent adding in too much extra fluid (ie. with Zucchini or tomatoes)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread