- 500 g sausages
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 centimetre ginger, peeled
- 1 stalk coriander
- 2-3 tablespoon curry paste (your choice)
- 1 package chicken noodle soup
- 50 g coconut milk powder
- 1200 g water
- 100 g thickened cream
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 100 g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200 g broccoli, broken into florets
- --- handful english/baby spinach
Add 800 g water to TM bowl and place whole sausages in simmering basket. Sit simmering basket in TM bowl and cook for 20 minutes, 100o, speed 4. Drain sausages and set aside to cool then chop into pieces. Try to reserve approx 40 g water in TM bowl.
2. Place onion, garlic, ginger and coriander/parsley in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides then add mushrooms and curry paste to TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 100o, speed 1 with MC off to soften onion.
3. Add soup, coconut milk powder, cream, remaining water (400 g), capsicum, broccoli and sausages to TM bowl. Cook for 15 minutes, 100o, reverse, speed soft.
4. Place spinach into Thermoserver then pour creamy curried sausages mixture in and stir through spinach.
5. Keep warm while you cook up some Thermomix mashed potatoes – a perfect accompaniment to complete your meal!
Creamy Curried Sausages
You can substitute coconut milk powder + water and use 400 ml tin of coconut milk instead!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Creamy Chicken Macaroni
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Lemon Chicken Stirfry
- Donna Hay's Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Dessert Cake
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Two Tone (Chocolate/Hazelnut) Christmas Shortbread
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake