- 500 g sausages
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 centimetre ginger, peeled
- 1 stalk coriander
- 2-3 tablespoon curry paste (your choice)
- 1 package chicken noodle soup
- 50 g coconut milk powder
- 1200 g water
- 100 g thickened cream
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 100 g mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200 g broccoli, broken into florets
- --- handful english/baby spinach
Add 800 g water to TM bowl and place whole sausages in simmering basket. Sit simmering basket in TM bowl and cook for 20 minutes, 100o, speed 4. Drain sausages and set aside to cool then chop into pieces. Try to reserve approx 40 g water in TM bowl.
2. Place onion, garlic, ginger and coriander/parsley in TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Scrape down sides then add mushrooms and curry paste to TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes, 100o, speed 1 with MC off to soften onion.
3. Add soup, coconut milk powder, cream, remaining water (400 g), capsicum, broccoli and sausages to TM bowl. Cook for 15 minutes, 100o, reverse, speed soft.
4. Place spinach into Thermoserver then pour creamy curried sausages mixture in and stir through spinach.
5. Keep warm while you cook up some Thermomix mashed potatoes – a perfect accompaniment to complete your meal!
Creamy Curried Sausages
You can substitute coconut milk powder + water and use 400 ml tin of coconut milk instead!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups
- Mince Meat Pie
- Ham and Chicken Meatballs
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Whole Baked Chinese style Kampung Chicken
- Vietnamese Spring Rolls - Cha Gio
- Nan's Zucchini Slice
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- Cel's Delicious Honey Chicken
- Spicy Lamb Marinade
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Thai pork with eggplant
- Chicken pot pie
- Creamy Chicken Macaroni
- Gluten free zucchini slice
- Frozen Choc Bliss Bar
- Mascarpone and Herb Tart with Roasted Capsicum
- Roast Pumpkin with Fruity Rice
- Lemon Chicken Stirfry
- Donna Hay's Ultimate One Bowl Chocolate Dessert Cake
- Walnut, Feta and Quinoa Salad
- A Quiche for Cheats
- Two Tone (Chocolate/Hazelnut) Christmas Shortbread
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)