Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- 2 teaspoon Chicken stock concentrate
- 200 grams water
- 3 garlic cloves
- 60 grams Butter
- 1-2 tablespoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6-8 pieces chicken thigh cutlets, bone left inside
- 120 grams double thickened cream
- 30 grams grated parmesan cheese
- juice of 1 lemon, 40g
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 60 grams fresh baby spinach leaves, roughly chopped
50minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking 30min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl![X]
Mix chicken stock concentrate with water in a small bowl. Set aside.
Chop garlic in the TM bowl 3 sec / speed 7. Scrape sides of the bowl. Add 20g butter into TM bowl and melt40 sec / 50oC / speed 4. Scrape sides of the bowl again and set aside.
Preheat oven to 200oC. Season both sides of the chicken cutlets with paprika, salt and pepper.
Melt the remaining 40g of butter on a fry pan. Sear chicken on each side and when seared, set aside in an oven proof tray
Once all the chicken has been seared and placed in an oven proof tray, carefully add the cooked butter from the frying pan into the TM bowl. You will hear a sizzling sound as the hot butter makes contact with the chopped garlic and butter melted earlier.
Add liquid stock, thickened cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and thyme to the TM bowl. Cook 3 mins / 100oC / speed 2.
Add spinach to the TM bowl and gently mix through the sauce with your spatula. Cook sauce 10 mins / 80oC / / speed 2 / MC off.
Pour the sauce over the chicken and into the oven proof tray, filling up to three quarters of the way.
Place in the oven to roast for approximately 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately with accompaniments; I used steamed broccoli and cauliflower rice.
Accessories you need
The sauce is absolutely delicious that you could drink it up. If you’re not a fan of the consistency, you can use a thickener of your choice.
The size of your baking dish will determine the amount of chicken you can cook and as such, the number of servings.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Laksa
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies
- Chicken, feta and tomato rissoles
- Osso Bucco
- Bolognaise Sauce - (Beef)
- Spaghetti Bolognese - Diabetic Friendly
- HcG Compliant Thai Chicken Larb
- Italian Meatballs and Sauce with Hidden Veggies
- Silverside with cheesy white sauce
- Chicken Patties with Fetta and Lemon Thyme
- Simple Curry Chicken
- HOT 'N' SPICY LASAGNE
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti
- Sweet Custard Buns
- Vegan Too Easy Chocolate Cake
- Crispy Choc Chip Cookies- Grainfree
- Creamy red capsicum & cauliflower soup with goats cheese
- Pizza Rolls
- Bec's Brownies
- Tomato pasta with vegetables and feta (TM31)
- DAD's Steak and Mushroom pies
- Double Chocolate Brownies - (from taste.com.au)
- Italian Style Chunky Pasta Sauce
- Berry Shortcake
- Kickin' Choc orange sauce
- Cauliflower-pumpkin pasta sauce