- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 --- Small brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 650 g skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock paste
- 200 g thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 150 g sundried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 50 g Fresh Baby Spinach
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add parmesan to TM bowl. Grate 3 secs/speed 9. Reserve for later.
- Add garlic and onion to TM bowl. Chop 5 secs/speed 6.
Scrape down. Add oil. Saute 3 mins/100/speed 1
- Add stock paste and chicken to TM bowl. Cook 13 mins/varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
- Add cream, parmesan cheese, italian seasoning to TM bowl. Cook 4 min/95/"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" MC off
- Add baby spinach and sundried tomato strips to thermoserver, and pour chicken mix over the top. Mix gently.
- Delicious served over zoodles or pasta, or equally nice on its own!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chả chiên
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Apricot Chicken Curry - Revamp
- Beef Masala Curry
- Chilli Con Carne
- CHICKEN BEAN & CORN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Chicken and Pesto Baked Meatballs
- South Indian Chicken Curry
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce
- Berubut Masak Lemak Chilli Api
- Mel’s Veggie Packed Chunky Bolognese