- 50 g vegetable oil
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cajun spice
- 10 black peppercorns
- 3-4 chicken breast skin off
- 1 small handful fresh oregano
- 1 small handful fresh parsley
Recipe is created for
Place the dry ingredient into the TMX bowl and mill on Speed 9 for 20 seconds
Add in the oil, parsley and oregano the mix on speed 4 for 5 seconds
Place the spice mix into a bowl
On a chopping board, gently cut into the chicken so the rub can move into the cuts, but do not cut all the way through the breast
Now, using your hands use 1/3 of the mix on each breast and into the cuts, with just a little on the underside of the breast.
Cook on the BBQ starting crust side down until cooked
Serve with a Mango Salsa
Accessories you need
Hubby suggests closing the hood on the BBQ whilst the chicken cooks – and he has cooked it perfectly every time, so I don’t argue with his methods!
If you want something a little hotter – use a hot paprika and some cayenne pepper
The mango salsa in the picture was not done in the TMX – I used a knife (what the???)! Cutting by hand keeps the texture nice and chunky. When I am able to perfect this salsa in the Thermomix, I will update this recipe. In the meantime, the ingredients were: mango, avocado, small amount red onion and capsicum, handful mint and the juice of 1 lime
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Skinnymixers Coconut Curried Sausages
- Rissoles, darl!
- Veggie loaded Bolognese
- KETO FRIENDLY SALSBURY STEAK WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Chicken Moles (MOW-lays) with Chocolate Sauce
- Mango Chicken
- Creamy Chicken & Bacon Carbonara
- Ham and Cheese 3 Egg Omelette
- Taco Mince Turkey
- Triple Serve Chicken Larb
- Soy Free Korean Beef Tacos
- Porcupine meatballs
- Pizza Dough (extra fluffy) 4 bases
- Salted caramel balls
- Susanne's Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni
- Choc Coconut Protein Balls
- Potato and Leek Soup Mix
- Cooked red cabbge
- White cabbage salad
- Chicken lolly pops and a delicious rub recipe 😋
- Rissoles, darl!
- LISA'S CHOC CHIP BISCUITS
- Creamed Corn
- Puff pastry lemon tarts