- 500 grams chicken breast, diced
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 carrot, quartered
- 1/2 Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato, halved
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 330 grams Milk
- 330 grams water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon veg or chicken stock, optional
- salt, pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Place Onion into TMX bowl, chop 3 seconds Speed 7
2. Add Carrot & Capsicum, Chop 5 seconds speed 4
3. Add oil, soy sauce and curry powder and saute for 3 minutes, varoma temp, speed 1 (MC off)
4. Add tomato, chop for 4 seconds, speed 4.
5. Insert Butterfly. Add all remaining ingredients.
6. Cook 20mins, 100 degrees, , speed 1
7. Place in Thermoserver and allow to rest for 5-10minutes. Serve.
Accessories you need
When cooking curry with the butterfly, please note your butterfly may become discoloured. I find using the butterfly prevents shredding of the chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins