- 500 grams chicken breast, diced
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 carrot, quartered
- 1/2 Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato, halved
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 330 grams Milk
- 330 grams water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon veg or chicken stock, optional
- salt, pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
1. Place Onion into TMX bowl, chop 3 seconds Speed 7
2. Add Carrot & Capsicum, Chop 5 seconds speed 4
3. Add oil, soy sauce and curry powder and saute for 3 minutes, varoma temp, speed 1 (MC off)
4. Add tomato, chop for 4 seconds, speed 4.
5. Insert Butterfly. Add all remaining ingredients.
6. Cook 20mins, 100 degrees, , speed 1
7. Place in Thermoserver and allow to rest for 5-10minutes. Serve.
Accessories you need
When cooking curry with the butterfly, please note your butterfly may become discoloured. I find using the butterfly prevents shredding of the chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie