- 500 grams chicken breast, diced
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 carrot, quartered
- 1/2 Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato, halved
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 330 grams Milk
- 330 grams water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon veg or chicken stock, optional
- salt, pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Onion into TMX bowl, chop 3 seconds Speed 7
2. Add Carrot & Capsicum, Chop 5 seconds speed 4
3. Add oil, soy sauce and curry powder and saute for 3 minutes, varoma temp, speed 1 (MC off)
4. Add tomato, chop for 4 seconds, speed 4.
5. Insert Butterfly. Add all remaining ingredients.
6. Cook 20mins, 100 degrees, , speed 1
7. Place in Thermoserver and allow to rest for 5-10minutes. Serve.
Accessories you need
When cooking curry with the butterfly, please note your butterfly may become discoloured. I find using the butterfly prevents shredding of the chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets