- 500 grams chicken breast, diced
- 50 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 carrot, quartered
- 1/2 Capsicum, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato, halved
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 330 grams Milk
- 330 grams water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar, to taste
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon veg or chicken stock, optional
- salt, pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Place Onion into TMX bowl, chop 3 seconds Speed 7
2. Add Carrot & Capsicum, Chop 5 seconds speed 4
3. Add oil, soy sauce and curry powder and saute for 3 minutes, varoma temp, speed 1 (MC off)
4. Add tomato, chop for 4 seconds, speed 4.
5. Insert Butterfly. Add all remaining ingredients.
6. Cook 20mins, 100 degrees, , speed 1
7. Place in Thermoserver and allow to rest for 5-10minutes. Serve.
Accessories you need
When cooking curry with the butterfly, please note your butterfly may become discoloured. I find using the butterfly prevents shredding of the chicken.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Kim's Mulberry and Chia Seed Jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Green Latte