- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 level tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 100 g peas, baby, frozen
- 5 eggs
- 5 potatoes
- 400 g rice
- 625 g Milk
- 8 sausages
- 1 level tablespoons oil
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Cook eggs with egg boiler mode (hard boiled). Tm5 users, place eggs in basket with room temp 400g water, 14 min Varoma sp1.
once cooked, place in a bowl of cold water.
place 1000g water in bowl
add 400g of rice in basket and place in bowl.
Place potatoes in bottom of Varoma and sausages on the tray.
cook 30 min, Varoma, sp 4.
once done empty water and place rice in one server and peel eggs and place eggs and potato in another.
in bowl place onion, carrot, zucchini, apple, chop 5sec sp5.
Add oil and cook 3 min/100deg/sp2
Add curry, tomato paste, sugar, flour mix 2 min/100deg/sp1.
Add butterfly, pour in milk and Cook 10 mins, 100 deg, reverse sp1.
Add peas and cook further 5 mins/100deg/ reverse sp1.
while this is cooking, slice up sausages to desired size.
Add sausages and cook for another 3 min, 100 deg,reverse 0.5
Pour sausage mixture on top of egg and potatoes and gently combined together.
serve on bed of rice.
Accessories you need
This makes a large batch. I devide leftovers and freeze for a later date.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury mince pie (adapted from Culinary Ginger)
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- GlazBro Silverside
- Chicken Parma balls
- Mexican Monday
- Carbonara Chicken FIlo Parcels
- Ray's Chicken Coconut Curry
- Moroccan Lamb pizza topping
- Sausages in Onion Gravy
- Tori's honey mustard chicken and veg
- Cajun Risoni with Chorizo
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- No bake cheesecake
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Home-made white sauce
- Vanilla Vanilla ice cream
- Spreadable Vegan Butter
- Coconut turmeric chicken broth
- Variation Thai Red Curry with Vegetables
- Too Easy Vanilla Cupcakes
- Kirls Cereal Slice
- Vegan Mayo
- Roasted spicy vegetables
- Cobb Loaf - Bacon & Creamed Corn