- 1 loaf of your favourite bread, Sliced thinly
- Leftover curry, or casserole
- Panko Crumbs
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
- Spray oil of your choice
Tip your curry/ casserole into
if it is very chunky, blitz briefly on sp4, long enough to be chopped finely.
Cut crusts off bread and roll thinly with a rolling pin.
Spoon app. a tspn of mix into centre. Crimp and seal edges with a fork.
Dip each piece lightly into beaten egg and then Panko crumbs.
There are a few ways to cook these:
1. In an air fryer at 200c for about 10 mins until golden
2. In the oven (as above )
3. Deep fry at 180c for about 8-10 mins until golden.
Serve with Sweet chilli dipping sauce, and an Asian style coleslaw.
Accessories you need
This recipe idea is a great way to use up stale bread and left over curries or casseroles.
just make sure that your filling is not too runny before filling the parcels.
Thicken with extra bread or cornflour, ( at the chopping stage )
In the photo I used my Sweet and sour curry as a filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake