- 1 loaf of your favourite bread, Sliced thinly
- Leftover curry, or casserole
- Panko Crumbs
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
- Spray oil of your choice
Tip your curry/ casserole into
if it is very chunky, blitz briefly on sp4, long enough to be chopped finely.
Cut crusts off bread and roll thinly with a rolling pin.
Spoon app. a tspn of mix into centre. Crimp and seal edges with a fork.
Dip each piece lightly into beaten egg and then Panko crumbs.
There are a few ways to cook these:
1. In an air fryer at 200c for about 10 mins until golden
2. In the oven (as above )
3. Deep fry at 180c for about 8-10 mins until golden.
Serve with Sweet chilli dipping sauce, and an Asian style coleslaw.
Accessories you need
This recipe idea is a great way to use up stale bread and left over curries or casseroles.
just make sure that your filling is not too runny before filling the parcels.
Thicken with extra bread or cornflour, ( at the chopping stage )
In the photo I used my Sweet and sour curry as a filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Kingston biscuits
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Quiche Lorraine
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding