- 1 loaf of your favourite bread, Sliced thinly
- Leftover curry, or casserole
- Panko Crumbs
- 1 egg, Lightly beaten
- Spray oil of your choice
Tip your curry/ casserole into
if it is very chunky, blitz briefly on sp4, long enough to be chopped finely.
Cut crusts off bread and roll thinly with a rolling pin.
Spoon app. a tspn of mix into centre. Crimp and seal edges with a fork.
Dip each piece lightly into beaten egg and then Panko crumbs.
There are a few ways to cook these:
1. In an air fryer at 200c for about 10 mins until golden
2. In the oven (as above )
3. Deep fry at 180c for about 8-10 mins until golden.
Serve with Sweet chilli dipping sauce, and an Asian style coleslaw.
Accessories you need
This recipe idea is a great way to use up stale bread and left over curries or casseroles.
just make sure that your filling is not too runny before filling the parcels.
Thicken with extra bread or cornflour, ( at the chopping stage )
In the photo I used my Sweet and sour curry as a filling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Blueberry Blondie
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli