- 2 onions, brown, Peeled and quartered
- 2 green apple, Peeled and quartered
- 500 grams water
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 8 tablespoons tomato paste
- 8 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 3 clove garlic
- 15 g olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop onion, garlic and apple for 5 seconds on speed 5
2. Add oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1
3. Place cornflour and 100g water in MC and mix
4. Put cornflour mixture, remaining water, soy sauce, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, mustard and brown sugar into TM bowl and combine for 10 seconds on speed soft .
5. Cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse + speed 1
6. Season with Salt and pepper to taste serve
Makes 4 portions for the freezer.
Accessories you need
I put approx 750g-1kg of sausages in slow cooker with 1 portion of mix defrosted from freezer and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 6-8 hours on low and serve with whatever you prefer. Easy weekday meal!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken