- 8 thin beef sausages
- 1 onions, brown, Peeled and quartered
- 1 green apple, Peeled and quartered
- 250 grams water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 clove garlic
- 5 potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 20 g Butter
- 50 g Milk
- 10 g olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Place 1 Litre of water into TM bowl. Place potatoes in simmering basket and place sausages into Varoma and set into place. Cook for 20 minutes on Varoma temp at speed 2.
When finished, set Varoma aside for sausages to cool slightly and place potatoes in Thermoserver to keep warm. Meanwhile drain water from TM bowl.
Chop onion, garlic and apple for 5 seconds on speed 5
Add oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1
place cornflour and 50g water in MC and mix
Put cornflour mixture, remaining water, soy sauce, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, mustard and brown sugar into TM bowl and combine for 10 seconds on speed soft .
Slice sausages and add to TM bowl. Cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse + speed 1
Remove potatoes from the thermoserver and replace with sausage mixture. Rinse bowl. Place milk in TM Bowl and heat for 4 minutes at 90 degrees on Speed 2. Insert Butterfly and add potatoes and butter. Mash for 20-30 seconds on speed 3-4.
Season with Salt and pepper to taste serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Thai beef salad
- Bec’s Variation Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- Paleo Pancakes
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Apple and Fennel Stuffed Pork Belly
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Grape jelly
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne