- 30 g fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g rice wine vinegar
- 50 g Tamari Sauce.
- 30 g Oyster Sauce (GF)
- 30 g olive oil
- 20 g Corn Flour
- 500 g Beef strips
- 500 g Mixed Veggies
- 70 g Purified Water
1. Put ginger and garlic into bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6
2. Add rice wine vinegar, tamari, oyster sauce, olive oil, and cornflour and mix for 20 seconds on speed 4
3. Add beef and cook for 5 min 1 at 100 degrees
4. Add mixed veggies (I used button mushroom, capsicum and brocolli) and water and cook for 5 min 1 at 100 degrees
Serve with rice or cauliflower rice for a more paleo friendly version
I topped mine with sliced fresh chilli as I made the meal for my husband and kids none of whom enjoy much heat.
Add one fresh red chilli deseeded in step 1 for a bit of a kick
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce