- 50 g almonds
- 1 red chilli
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onions, halved
- 2 centimetres ginger
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 tsp ground corriander
- 1 tsp ground tumeric
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 2 tbsp Kasundi
- 300 g coconut cream
- 100 g tomato paste
- 800 g chicken breast, cubed
1. Add almonds,chilli,garlic,onions and ginger to bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 7.
2. Scrape down sides of bowl and saute for 3 minutes 100 deg speed 1
3. Add corriander,tumeric,raw sugar,salt,kasundi,coconut cream and tomato paste and mix for 6 seconds speed 4
4. Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes 100 deg reverse speed 1
5. serve with rice of choice
6. Please follow this link for the full recipe of my Kasundi Sauce-Relish.
I always cook my rice first and set aside in a thermoserver,whilst the rice is cooking i can prepare all ingredients for the main meal,i hope you enjoy this very quick and easy butter chicken.
Please follow this link for the full recipe for my Kasundi Sauce-Relish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- Finely Chopped Curried Sausages
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tasty Macaroni & Cheese - Mac and Cheese
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Yiros Kebab Souvlaki Marinade
- Creamy Chicken and Cashew Curry
- Chicken Hot Pot
- Indian Curry Powder
- BBQ Seasoning
- Tony's Easy Kasundi Sauce
- Mushroom and Chives Potato Bake
- Balinese Bassa with Sambal Udang vermicelli