- 500 g chicken thighs, whole
- 1 can chopped tomatos
- 1 tablespoon Coriandar powder
- 1 tablespoon tumeric powder
- 1 tablespoon Cumin Powder
- 1 tablespoon Red Chilli powder, less if you dont want it so hot!
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 red/green capsicum, chopped into square chunks
- 1 brown onion
- 1 to 2 tablespoon TM Veg/chicken stock
Onion, garlic, ginger in the bowl 4sec/speed6
Scrape down bowl, add oil varoma/3mins/speed3/MCoff
WITH THE LID ON - and blade just going round on a soft stir
add all spices, tinned toms, whole chicken thighs and TM stock
Add capsicum 20mins/100degrees/speed1 REVERSE
Place in the thermoserve and cook rice as per EDC and serve with some poppadoms and naans... YUMMO!
Just break up the chicken at the end when placed into the thermosere... it should fall apart!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Lemongrass beef skewers with satay sauce
- Slow Cooked Pulled Mexican Beef
- Chicken & Potatoes w Lemon Caper Butter using Egg Boiler Mode
- Schnitzel Crumb