- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 2-3 stalks parsley, fresh
- 100 grams Uncooked rice
- 50 grams olive oil
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 can Whole Peeled Tomatos, 800g
- 250 grams hot water
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons themomix stock
- 82 grams red wine
- 3 cloves Garlic.
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put onion,fresh parsley & Garlic in TMX, speed 5, 10 sec. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add uncooked rice & oil, cook 100*, 3 min, , speed 1.
2. Add mince, cook 100*, 5 min, , speed .
3. Add rest of ingredients & cook varoma temp, 20min, , speed .
4. Serve with rice, or couscous
Suitable for freezing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken