- 1 brown onion, Quartered
- 2-3 stalks parsley, fresh
- 100 grams Uncooked rice
- 50 grams olive oil
- 500 grams Beef mince
- 1 can Whole Peeled Tomatos, 800g
- 250 grams hot water
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons themomix stock
- 82 grams red wine
- 3 cloves Garlic.
1. Put onion,fresh parsley & Garlic in TMX, speed 5, 10 sec. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add uncooked rice & oil, cook 100*, 3 min, , speed 1.
2. Add mince, cook 100*, 5 min, , speed .
3. Add rest of ingredients & cook varoma temp, 20min, , speed .
4. Serve with rice.
Suitable for freezing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Thai Chicken or Fish Patties
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Baked lemon & chicken rissoto
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked