- 500 grams chicken breast, Slightly Frozen, 2-3cm cubes
- 50 g fresh bread crumbs
- 4 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Approx. 90g
- 1 carrot, Small
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vege stock paste
- 3 stalks Parsely, Washed
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 3. Blitz onion, garlic, carrot and parsley in TM Bowl MC on.
4 Add all other ingredients including set aside mince.
20sec/speed 4.5"Counter-clockwise operation" .
5. Roll into ping-pong sized balls, squash with a fork in a frypan with oil or butter. Fry for a minute or two each side.
Or bake in a 190°C oven for approx. 25 min or until cooked through.
Alternatively you could cook in the varoma above your potatoes for mash too.
Accessories you need
Hide extra vege of choice in step 3.3 but keep in mind that watery vege will require more crumbs to keep the structure of the rissoles correct.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Vegetarian/Chicken Lettuce Cups
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Sarah's Apple Crumble Conversion
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Shhh Hidden Vege Choc Brownies
- Vanilla Candy Coated Roast Nuts
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Quick and Creamy Guacamole
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Fruit Roll Ups/ Fruit Leathers
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Gluten Free Banana Doughnuts
- nutella custard
- Chocolate chips financier
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail