- 500 diced veal, or beef
- 200 g beef stock, or chicken stock
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, or 5/6 fresh tomatoes
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2-3 small red chillies, or to taste
- half teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 20 g Garlic Oil
1. Add chillies to TM chop 5 sec/sp 7. Remove and set aside.
2. Chop Spring Onions add to TM bowl
3. Add 20g Garlic oil.
4. Saute 3-4 mins 90C/sp 2.
5. If using fresh tomatoes, set aside the spring onion first. Then add the tomatoes and blitz 30 secs/sp 9
6. Place remaining ingredients (& chilli) into TM bowl cook 55 min 100C/sp
7. Season to taste.
FODMAP version of Braised Veal or Beef Texas Style
Serve with Rice, Pasta, cooked Potato or crusty bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi