- 500 diced veal, or beef
- 200 g beef stock, or chicken stock
- 1 can crushed tomatoes, or 5/6 fresh tomatoes
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 stalk spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 celery stalk, roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2-3 small red chillies, or to taste
- half teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 20 g Garlic Oil
1. Add chillies to TM chop 5 sec/sp 7. Remove and set aside.
2. Chop Spring Onions add to TM bowl
3. Add 20g Garlic oil.
4. Saute 3-4 mins 90C/sp 2.
5. If using fresh tomatoes, set aside the spring onion first. Then add the tomatoes and blitz 30 secs/sp 9
6. Place remaining ingredients (& chilli) into TM bowl cook 55 min 100C/sp
7. Season to taste.
FODMAP version of Braised Veal or Beef Texas Style
Serve with Rice, Pasta, cooked Potato or crusty bread
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Carrot and walnut spice cake
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- ❤Sausage Rolls❤