- 40 grams Gluten-free Cornflour
- Salt and pepper
- 1000 grams Lean pork, Diced
- 10 grams Garlic-infused olive oil
- 20 grams olive oil
- 400 grams Tin crushed tomatoes
- 125 grams Pureed tomato
- 2 carrots, Sliced
- 375 grams water
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 120 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 200 grams green beans, Trimmed
- 140 grams quinoa
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Dice pork, place vorama on thermomix and weigh pork. Put aside
- Place oils, tomatoes, pureed tomato, sliced carrots, water, stock and rosemary into the bowl.
Insert simmering basket and weigh in quinoa, place lid on and place vorama.
Check pork. Add cornflour to the tomatoes. Then place top tray in vorama and weigh beans.
Make sure pork is cooked.
Place quinoa into thermo server add baby spinach, pork, vegetables and tomatoe mix.
This is a link for a fodmap freindly veg stock paste.
This will help cook the meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Mushroom and Spinach Risotto
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Risotto
- Gazpacho Andaluz (like Mama makes)
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Mango lassi
- Strawberry, kiwi and apple baby food