- 375 cans ginger beer
- 1.2 l water
- 5 pieces whole clove
- 3 piece dried bay leaves
- 1.2 kg --- corned beef silverside
- potato, cubed
- sweet potato, cubed
- carrot, peeled and chops
2h 55minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. remove the beef from packaghing and place in Varoma dish and rinse well with cold water.
2. dry beef with papper towel, lift the beef and spray varoma dish with oil to insure meat doesnt stick. place the beef bakc into the varoma dish.
3. add water, cloes, ginerbeer, bayleaves in and place varoma on top.
4. cook for 1hr 30min/varoma/sp 2
1. after 1hr 30min check your water levels making sure it to the 1l mark.
2. add corn, bean and broccoli to the basket. place the lid anf varoma basket back on. add patatoes and carrot around the corn meat.
3. cook for 30min/varoma/sp2
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers