- 50 g white rice wine vinegar, 25 + 25
- 2 teaspoons cornflour (starch)
- 30 g oyster sauce
- 60 g water
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 teaspoon raw sugar
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 500 g Steak, thinly sliced
- 30 g olive oil
- 3 cm fresh ginger
- 350 g broccoli florets
- 4-6 pieces spring onions/shallots, sliced
- 900 g water
- 400 g rice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
[color=#2c2c2c; font-family: Lato, Arial; font-size: 16px]Place 25g of the Rice Wine Vinegar, 1ts of the Corn Flour, the Oyster Sauce, water, Vegi stock paste, and sugar into bowl. 3 sec, speed 5. Set aside.[/color]
Place remaining 25g Rice Wine Vinegar, Corn Flour and the Sesame Oil into bowl. 2 sec, speed 5.
Place Beef into bowl. 5 sec, Reverse, speed 2. Set Aside to marinate (the longer the better). Lightly rinse bowl
Cook Rice as per EDC. Place 900g water in bowl, place rice in basket. 13-16min, varoma, speed
Set aside in thermo server. Lightly rinse bowl.
Add 20g of oil to bowl. 2min, varoma, speed 1.
Add Beef trough lid. 4 min, Reverse, varoma, speed 1. Set Aside. Don't wash bowl.
Place ginger into bowl. 6sec, speed 6.
Add remaining 10ml of oil to bowl. 1min, varoma, speed 1.Add
Broccoli to bowl. 5min, Reverse, varoma, speed 1.
- Add Spring Onions, Beef and Sauce to bowl. 4 min, Reverse, 100', speed soft. (or until sauce has started to thickened)
- Serve on top of steamed rice
recipe originally from - http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/thermomix-ginger-beef-broccoli-stir-fry/983526
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf