- 3-4 cm Piece of FRESH Ginger (Peeled)
- 2 clove fresh garlic
- 50 g rice wine vinegar
- 50 g soy sauce or tamari
- 30 g Oyster Sauce (GF)
- 20 g Cornflour (GF)
- 30 g sesame oil
- 70 g water
- 500 g Beef strips
- 2 carrots, (Peeled and sliced)
- 1 brown onion, (Wedge Sliced)
- 1 Large Head of Brocollie, (Cut into Florets)
- 2 spring onions, (cut into big pieces)
- 2 handful of bean sprouts
- 1/2 tbsp sesame seeds
- cashew nuts, to garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put garlic and ginger in TM bowl and Chop for 5 Seconds | Speed 6
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and weigh in one after the other the - 50g Rice Wine Vinegar, the 50g Soy Sauce, 30g Oyster Sauce, 20g Cornflour and the 30g Olive Oil.
Heat for 2 minutes | 100ºC | Speed 3
Add the Beef and cook for 5 Minutes | 100deg | | Speed 1
Now add the water and the Vegetables (except for bean sprouts) and cook for 6 Minutes | VAROMA | | Speed 1
Take out MC and add bean sprouts through the lid in the last 2 minutes.
Sprinkle with Sesame Seeds ans cashew nuts if you like ans serve over steamed rice.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Caitys chutney
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Mint lemonade
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Oreo Brownie (vegan)