- 12 chicken thighs, skinless
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 heaped tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 level tablespoon sumac
- 2 or 3 cloves garlic
- 1 or 2 Red Chillies
- 1 level tablespoon tomato puree
8Recipe is created for
With the blade spinning at speed 6 drop in the garlic and chillis to chop. Add the sumac, tomato puree, S&P and mix well, cleaning down the sides of the bowl.
Rub the marinade well nto the chicken and leave to marinade for at least 1 hour in the fridge.
Heat the oven to 200C/Gas 6. Place the chicken in a raosting tim and drizzle with the olive oil and sesame seeds.
Roast for 30 minutes.
Accessories you need
This works well on a BBQ too.
If you want a sticky sauce, try adding 1 tbsp of pomegranate molasses , honey or maple syrup to the marinade. I do find that this does tend to burn however, so avoid it if you don't like a burnt flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Sweet & Sour Pork Belly
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Spicy beef
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Roast chicken low carb
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats