- 1000 grams chicken mince, or any meat you prefer
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1-2 brown onions, peeled and cut in half
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 2 heaped teaspoons dried basil, or any herbs you prefer
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 800 grams chopped tomatoes
- 2 Zucchinis, sliced thinly
- 1 sweet potato, sliced thinly or omit for keto
- 1 Fresh Baby Spinach
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 sachets savoury yeast flakes
- 150 mls water
1h 40minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add onion and garlic to and chop 3 seconds speed 5
2. If finer chop preferred repeat step 1
3. Add olive oil and saute 2 minutes 100 deg speed 1
4. Add chicken mince and cook 10 minutes 100deg speed 1
5. Break up chicken with aid of spatula then add tomatoes, tomato paste, stock paste, herbs and any other veges you want to add.
6. Cook 15 mins 100 deg speed 1. If you want the chicken chunkier use .
7. Meanwhile thinly slice zucchini, sweet potato ( if using) and other veges you want to add.
8. Starting with meat mixture layer meat and vegetable in baking dish adding savoury yeast or baby spinach to layers as preferred ( or cheese if you want but I kept mine dairy free).
9. Finish with savoury yeast flakes on the top then bake moderate oven (thermostat on my oven doesnt really work so im guessing moderate ) 50 - 70 minutes or until all vegetables are cooked.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover