- 8 --- small chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons mild paprika
- 1 --- Spanish onion, halved
- 1 --- red capsicum, de-seeded and cut into quarters
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 40 grams olive oil
- 400 grams diced tomatoes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees (fan forced)
2. Place chicken thighs into baking dish and sprinkle both sides with paprika
3. Place garlic and oregano into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides and repeat
4. Add onion and capsicum to bowl and chop 3-4 seconds/speed 5
5. Add onion mixture to chicken, drizzle with olive oil, season well and bake for 20 minutes
6. Remove chicken from oven and add diced tomatoes. Turn chicken and mix up the tomato with the onion mix.
7. Return to oven and further bake for 15 minutes
If you like, you could add some sliced olives with the tomatoes (step 6).
Serve with fresh parsley and crumbled feta
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Pear and Raspberry Bread
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Raw Choc Chip Peanut Butter Bites
- Picnic Bar Bliss Balls (Wholefood Simply)
- Cheese and Bacon Scrolls
- Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Mexican Tortilla Stack
- Matt Pasta
- Raw Caramel Fudge
- Caramel Choc Chip Cookie Bliss Balls
- Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes
- Pasta Salad