- 1kg Greek Lamb Feta
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 10 g olive oil
- 400 g Potatoes
- 300 g green beans
- 1.5 litres water
- 3 tablespoons Gravy powder
2h 0minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Garlic, Rosemary Sprig (leaves only) and oil into bowl.
2. MC in place 3Sec/Sp7
3. Scrape down sides of bowl
4. MC in place. Saute 5min/115 degrees/SP1
5. Add water
6. Put varoma in place. Add Greek Lamb Feta to varoma.
7. Cook 60mins/Varoma/SP3
8. Add potaotes to Varoma.
9. Cook for a further 18mins/Varoma/SP3
10. Add Beans to Varoma and gravy powder to steaming liquid
11. Cook 5mins/Varoma/SP4
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce