- 500 grams beef mince
- 1 egg
- 1 sebago potato, cubed
- 1 brown onion halved
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tbsp mint leaves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp sea salt flakes
- pinch cracked pepper
Accessories you need
Greek Meatballs make great hamburger and wrap fillings. Perfect with tzatziki!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sloppy Joes
- LCHF Hidden Veggie Mexican Taco Bake
- BBQ Pork Belly
- Chicken Bourguignon
- Healthier Shepherds Pie
- Healthier Lasagna
- Healthier Deviled Sausages with Apple and Mash
- Variation Healthy Butter Chicken
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken thighs with Balsamic Reduction
- Skinless Chicken Sausages
- Chilli so simple
- Gluten Free CHOCOLATE SPONGE CAKE WITH DULCE DE LECHE
- Chocolate Brownie Gluten Free
- SPANAKOPITA (CHEESE & SPINACH PIE) GLUTEN FREE
- LAMB PASTITSIO GLUTEN FREE
- BEEF LASAGNA GLUTEN FREE
- Raspberry & Pineapple Ice Blocks
- Flourless Chocolate Cake Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Sweet Pastry
- Gluten Free Savoury Pastry
- WALNUT & ROSEMARY PESTO
- GREEN GODDESS DRESSING
- BEETROOT & WALNUT SPREAD