- 1 medium onion
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic
- 500 grams Mince (beef or lamb)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- .5 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 0.5 teaspoon ground corriander
- 100 grams Greek yoghurt
- 0.5 teaspoon Garlic powder
- trtlmt tortilla - 1 x serve
- lettuce leaves to fill
- choice of salad to fill
Recipe is created for
prepare 1 x batch of tortilla and keep warm wrapped in a clean tea towl.
Chop onion, fresh garlic and parsly in TM sp 7 for 3 seconds.
scrape and repeat but does not need to be too fine.
Add in mince and mix sp 4 to combine approx 30 seconds
Add in spices and mix again sp 4, 30 seconds or until well combined.
Shape into approx 8 small sausage shapes and then flatten for cooking
Heat pan and add a small amount of EVOO and cook mince until cooked through.
To make yoghurt mix together in a small bowl, garlic powder and yoghurt.
Wrap up your fav salads with 1-2 Kofta's into each tortilla and dress with youghurt
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Beef Burger Patties
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce