- 40 g flat leaf parsley
- 40 g dill leaves
- 80 g onion, cut in quarters
- 40 g bread crumbs
- 500 g meat mince
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Peper
- 1 egg
- 800 g water, for steaming
- 40-60 g dill, fresh, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp cornflor
- 2 tbsp vegie stock
- 20 g cream
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all dill (80-100g)in the bowl and chop 2sec/speed7. Place half of it (40-50g) in the container for later
Place Onion quarters, parsley, solt, Peper into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed7. scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula
Repete 2sec/speed 7, scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula
Add beef mince, egg and bread crumbs and mix 10 sec/ speed 5.
Lightly grease Varoma dish and tray. with Oiled hands, shape spall meatballs(4cm) and arrange them into Varoma dish and onto Varoma Tray. Set Varomer aside
(do not rinse the bawl)
Add water to the bawl, 2 tbsp vegie stock. place Veroma into Position and cook 20 min. Varoma/ speed 2.
Put meatmalls from Veroma into Thermoserver.
Add cornflow ( if you using starge from Potato or Rice - ajust the flour - use 1/2) into Mixing bowl and mix 5 sec/ speed5
then 2min /Veroma/spead2
***this is the time to check vegies, if too el donte place veroma with vegies for forther 2 min on top of the bowl
Add dill and cream and mix 5 sec /spead 4
Serve meatballs hot with Dill Sauce and potatoes or rice plus vegies
Meat balls prep
You can can add Rice or potatos in the simmering Basket and Vegies ( Beans, Asparagus, zucini -- going great with the souce) of your choice on top level of Veroma for the last 5 min of cooking -steaming
***(Do it ALL in One at the same time Veroma cooking.***
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME