- 50 grams Parmesan cheese, Block
- 2 slices stale bread
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 500 grams mince beef
- 1 pinch chilli flakes or cayenne pepper, Add more or omit to personal taste
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper
- 1 egg
- 2-5 grams Milk, Only if mixture needs more moisture
Recipe is created for
Grate Parmesan cheese and place in bowl. Then crumb bread and place in same bowl.
Mince Garlic, scrape down, add onion and dice finely- speed 5/3seconds
Add all other ingredients (incl breadcrumbs & cheese) except milk. Mix together "Counter-clockwise operation" /speed 5/10 seconds. I usually scrape down and stir and repeat mixing process until well mixed.
Check consistency, some times I need to add a little milk to moisten the mixture.
Shape into desired patty size and fry in oil or cook on BBQ.
Accessories you need
I usually make my burgers with rocket, tomato, cucumber, cheese and lightly cooked mushrooms. Sauce ranges from tomato, BBQ, hommus, mustard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- EASY CHICKEN CURRY
- Savoury mince pie (adapted from Culinary Ginger)
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- GlazBro Silverside
- Chicken Parma balls
- Mexican Monday
- Carbonara Chicken FIlo Parcels
- Ray's Chicken Coconut Curry
- Moroccan Lamb pizza topping
- Sausages in Onion Gravy
- Tori's honey mustard chicken and veg
- Cajun Risoni with Chorizo