- 500 grams Beef mince
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, Halved
- 1 zucchini, Quartered
- 1 carrot, Quartered
- 100 grams white rice
- 1 Cup Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 can Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 egg
- heaped teaspoons dried mixed herbs
- level tbsp ABC soy sauce
- heaped tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Chop Garlic, Parsley and Onion 5secs/Sp8
- Add Zucchini and Carrot. Chop 5secs/Sp 8. Rpt if necessary.
- Add mince. Combine 10secs/Sp 4. Scrape sides add rice and repeat, 10secs/Sp 4.
- Roll mixture into walnut sized balls. Place balls into varoma dish
- Add soup and can tomatoes, salt pepper, garlic, worchestire sauce, abc soy souce, chives, mixed herbs, cook 25mins, varoma, speed 2.5
These go well served on pasta or rice or served with some mash and steamed vegetables
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover