- 200 grams lean ground beef
- 1/2 tsp dried onion flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic, granulated
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Beef or Vegetable Stock
- 125 grams water
- 2 medium tomatos, cored, seeded, diced
- 1 pinch stevia, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients to thermomix bowl.
Place simmering basket on top of lid.
Cook 7 mins/ 120°C/ speed 1
- Place into 2 serving bowls and garnish with fresh herbs of your choice.
On the HCG protocol, this recipe is 1 protein and 1 vegetable per serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages