- 6 g garlic
- 90 g onion, Peeled and Halved
- 400 g Tinned Diced Tomatoes
- 6 g Mexican Spice Mix, (Skinnymixers Recipe)
- 250 g chicken breast
- 30 g Grated Light Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 Tortilla wraps, Wholemeal
- 100 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat oven 200 degrees
- Place garlic and onion in TM bowl and chop 5 Sec and speed 5.
- Add tinned tomatoes, 100g water, Mexican spice mix, dried chilli powder and salt to taste
- Place chicken into Veroma dish set for 20 mins, Veroma and speed.
- Once complete check the chicken to ensure it's completely cooked
- Pour 1/4 sauce into baking dish, reserve 1/4 into a bowl and remaining half into ThermoServer
- Slice chicken into small strips or place in unwashed TM and shred 4 sec, speed 4
- Add chicken to sauce that is reserved in the ThermoServer and stir
-Place 5 tortillas on the ThermoMat, divide filling equally between 6 tortillas, wrap and place into baking dish one at a time
- Spread remaining 1/4 sauce on top of enchiladas and sprinkle with mozzarella
- Place in oven for approx 15 mins
Thanks to InMyKitchen who this receipe is based off
- I try to modify and create receipes that are a little healthier for me and my family and hop you enjoy them too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy garlic chicken
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)