- 8 Thin Beef Sausages
- 1 onion, Peeled and quartered
- 1 green apple, Peeled and quartered
- 250 grams water
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 clove garlic
- 750 grams potatoes, Diced
- 500 g water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable stock
- 150 g Light Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place 1 Litre of water into TM bowl. Place potatoes in simmering basket and place sausages into Varoma and set into place. Cook for 20 minutes on Varoma temp at speed 2.
When finished, set Varoma aside for sausages to cool slightly and place potatoes in Thermoserver to keep warm. Meanwhile drain water from TM bowl.
- Chop onion, garlic and apple for 5 seconds on speed 5
- Add oil and saute for 3 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 1
- place cornflour and 50g water in MC and mix
- Put cornflour mixture, remaining water, soy sauce, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce and mustard into TM bowl and combine for 10 seconds on speed soft .
- Slice sausages and add to TM bowl. Cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees on reverse + speed 1
- Attach butterfly and add potatoes back into bowl.
- Add salt, stock, milk and butter. then 10seconds speed 4.
Thanks to Thermomike and Melinda_Thermomix who this receipe is based off.
- I try to modify and create receipes that are a little healthier for me and my family and hop you enjoy them too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Variation Broccoli Soup