- 2 onion, Quarted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots (Medium), Sliced
- 100 grams mushrooms
- 1 zucchini, Chopped
- 15 grams olive oil
- 500 grams turkey mince
- 500 grams Pasta Sauce, Jar
- 1 cube beef stock
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 100 grams BBQ Sauce (Salt Reduced)
- 50 grams Butter
- 80 grams plain flour
- 600 grams skim milk
- 150 grams Light Cheese
- Wholemeal Lasagna Sheets
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grate Cheese 10 sec / Spd 8 - set aside
Chop Carrots, onion, garlic, zucchini and mushrooms 5 sec / spd 5, scrape down sides and chop another 5 sec / spd 5.
Add oil and saute 3 min / varoma / spd 1.
Add meat and cook 5 min / varoma / / - removing MC and placing steaming basket on top.
Add pasta sauce, bbq sauce, salt, pepper, stock cube, oregano and cook 20min / varoma / / sp1, again with basket on top.
Combine all ingredients - 8 min / 100c / spd 4
Put it all together
Spread some white sauce on the bottom of a greased baking dish. Line with lasagna sheets, top with mince then some white sauce, lasagna sheets etc, ending in white sauce at top of dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in oven 40 mins at 180c till cheese is golden and lasagna cooked.
Thanks to s r b a n d k i d s for which this receipe this based off.
- I try to modify and create receipes that are a little heatier for me and my family and hop you enjoy them too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover