- 500 grams Heart smart beef mince
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 70 grams couscous
- 2 bacon, Short cut
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons herbs, Your favourite
- 1 MC, Stock or water
- 1 carrot, Optional
1. Place your onion, garlic, bacon and carrot into TM and mix on Speed 4-5 for 15 seconds.
2. Add egg, mince, couscous, herbs and stock or water and mix on speed 4-5 until its all combined.
3. Place a large sheet of foil on bench and tip mixture out on top. Using the foil to help you roll the mixture into a log. Seal and refrigerate.
4. Remove loaf from fridge, unfold the foil and baste top of loaf with barbecue sauce. Bake in a preheated oven on around 200c for approximately 35 mins or until nice and browned and firm to touch. Serve with your favorite sides.
Dont skip the couscous! It's what really gives it the great outcome.
If you can, make this at least 2 hrs before hand to develop flavours.
Accessories you need
Make early to develop flavour.. Great for left overs in sandwich.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free
- Beef and Vegetable Rissoles
- Chicken Enchilada Quinoa
- Shish Kebab Marinade
- Mum's Curried Chicken
- Shanghainese Sweet Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- SUI MAI DUMPLING 烧卖
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Finger-Lickin' Good Chicken Rissoles
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chewy Almond Biscuits
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Super juice
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Chocolate Brownies (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo)
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce