- 500 grams Heart smart beef mince
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 70 grams couscous
- 2 bacon, Short cut
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons herbs, Your favourite
- 1 MC, Stock or water
- 1 carrot, Optional
1. Place your onion, garlic, bacon and carrot into TM and mix on Speed 4-5 for 15 seconds.
2. Add egg, mince, couscous, herbs and stock or water and mix on speed 4-5 until its all combined.
3. Place a large sheet of foil on bench and tip mixture out on top. Using the foil to help you roll the mixture into a log. Seal and refrigerate.
4. Remove loaf from fridge, unfold the foil and baste top of loaf with barbecue sauce. Bake in a preheated oven on around 200c for approximately 35 mins or until nice and browned and firm to touch. Serve with your favorite sides.
Dont skip the couscous! It's what really gives it the great outcome.
If you can, make this at least 2 hrs before hand to develop flavours.
Accessories you need
Make early to develop flavour.. Great for left overs in sandwich.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Custard Cross Buns