- 500 grams Heart smart beef mince
- 1 egg
- 3 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 70 grams couscous
- 2 bacon, Short cut
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons herbs, Your favourite
- 1 MC, Stock or water
- 1 carrot, Optional
1. Place your onion, garlic, bacon and carrot into TM and mix on Speed 4-5 for 15 seconds.
2. Add egg, mince, couscous, herbs and stock or water and mix on speed 4-5 until its all combined.
3. Place a large sheet of foil on bench and tip mixture out on top. Using the foil to help you roll the mixture into a log. Seal and refrigerate.
4. Remove loaf from fridge, unfold the foil and baste top of loaf with barbecue sauce. Bake in a preheated oven on around 200c for approximately 35 mins or until nice and browned and firm to touch. Serve with your favorite sides.
Dont skip the couscous! It's what really gives it the great outcome.
If you can, make this at least 2 hrs before hand to develop flavours.
Accessories you need
Make early to develop flavour.. Great for left overs in sandwich.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Beef hotpot
- Meatballs in sauce
- Chicken Satay Noodles
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Rick's Favourite Curried Chicken
- Braised pork with bamboo shoots and sticky rice
- Another of Variation Beef & Red Wine Casserole
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Nanna's Pasties
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls