- 1 oinion, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- 20 grams seseme oil
- 20 grams tamari sauce
- 135 grams organic natural peanut butter paste
- 50 grams raw cashews, plus extra for garnishing
- 400ml coconut cream
- 3 chicken breast, sliced
- 150 grams snow peas
- 200 grams Brocoli
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add onion and garlic cloves to bowl and chop 3 secs/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl and add seseme oil, saute 2 mins/varoma/speed 1.
Add tamari, peanut butter paste, cashews and coconut cream 10 sec/speed 5 to blend and chop nuts.
Add sliced chicken and cook 13 mins/100//speed 1
Add veggies and cook another 5mins/100//speed 1
Serve while hot on a bed of cauliflower rice or brown rice and top with extra cashews.
There portions are pretty big so if you prefer little portions this could easily feed 5/6 people. Also add in any other veggies you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- German Tuna Salad = fresh and delicious
- Chicken, bacon & broccoli fettuccini
- Asian style fish cakes
- Best Ever Green Smoothie
- Vegan Red Thai Inspired Curry
- Chilli Con Carne
- Rapha's Tuna Vegetable Quiche
- Green Soup
- Chicken Quiona Devil Balls with a Spicy Dipping Sauce
- Vegetable & Lentil baby food
- Tuna Bolognese