- 800 g Beef, Diced 2cm
- 500 g water
- 1 onions, halved
- 3 garlic clove
- 30 g olive oil
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 200 g carrots, sliced 1cm
- 150 g celery stalks, sliced 1cm
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 pinches black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 tsp beef stock cube (for 0.5 l)
- 2 tbsp dried onion flakes
- 1 can spaghetti, 420g
- Butter, for greasing varoma
- 60 g Butter, chilled, diced
- 230 g self-raising flour
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 110 g Milk
- 1 pinches sea salt
- 1 beef stock cube (for 0.5 l)
1h 45minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Lightly grease varoma dish and tray and set aside.
2. Place Parsley into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7
3. Place all dumpling ingredients into mixing bowl and mix 20 sec/speed 5 or until dough forms into a ball.
4. Roll dough into 18 walnut sized balls, place into varoma dish and tray and set aside.
5. Place onion, garlic and olive oil into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
6. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula, place simmering basket instead of measuring cup onto mixing bowl lid and then saute' 3 mins/120c/speed 1.
7. Add beef and cook 2 mins/120c/reverse/ speed 1
8. Add all remaining stew ingredients EXCEPT TINNED SPAGHETTI and cook 45 mins/80c/reverse, stirring speed. Lid with MC on.
9. Remove MC and place Varoma with dumplings into position, secure varoma lid and steam 35 mins/varoma/reverse/stiring speed.
10. Remove Varoma and set aside.
11. Remove bay leaves and gently stir through tinned spaghetti, then leave to sit with lid on for 2 minutes.
12. Transfer into serving bowls or plates and top with dumplings.
Goes well with mashed potato!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free