- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 500 g Mince Meat
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large onion, Peeled & Cut in Quarters
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 420 g can Heinz Condensed Tomato Soup
8Recipe is created for
Place the Parmesan into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Place Onion & Garlic and chop for 3 secs on speed 6. Scrape down sides and repeat.
Add oil and saute for 100 degrees on speed 1 for 4 mins.
Add mince, mixed herbs, pepper and cook for 6 mins on 100 degrees spoon soft.
Add Vegetable Stock Concentrate and Tomato Soup. Cook for 15 mins at 100 degrees speed 1.
Serve and add grated parmesan to taste!
I enjoy my sauce on top of a bowl of Tubular spagetti but you could have it on anything you liked or add cooked pasta into the sauce mix and call it Mince and Maccaroni.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Marinated Spicy Pork Ribs
- Variation Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Variation Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Sambousek (Lebanese meat pies)
- Satay Chicken in Hurry
- Potato bake
- Chicken in Peanut Sauce
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs