- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 8 pieces chicken tenderloins (or other)
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 600 grams peeled potatoes roughly chopped
- 500 grams water
- 80 grams Milk
- 20 grams Butter
- salt and pepper to season
- vegetables of choice for steaming
Recipe is created for
1. Place all sauce ingredients into mixing bowl.
2. Mix 3secs//speed 3.
3. Set aside.
1. Place chicken in top tray of Varoma and season with salt and pepper.
2. Depending on vegetable place in bottom tray of Varoma. eg. corn would go in now.
3. Put peeled potatoes into steaming basket.
4. Add water to mixing bowl and insert steaming basket.
5. Put Varoma in place with chicken and vegetables.
6. Cook 15 to 20mins/Varoma/speed 3 (cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken pieces)
7. Add the remaining vegetables to Varoma (if chicken is cooked then put into thermoserver to rest - pour over sauce) and cook for 5mins/Varmoa/speed 3.
8. Put vegetables into another thermoserver to keep warm while you make the mashed potato.
9. Pour sauce over chicken in the thermoserver.
1. Remove steaming basket from mixing bowl.
2. Discard water.
3. Insert butterfly
4. Put cooked potato into mixing bowl and add milk and butter and season to taste.
5. Mix 20-30 secs/speed 3-4.
Honey Mustard Sauce
Chicken and Mashed Potato
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Chocolate Panforte
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie