- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 8 pieces chicken tenderloins (or other)
- salt and pepper for seasoning
- 600 grams peeled potatoes roughly chopped
- 500 grams water
- 80 grams Milk
- 20 grams Butter
- salt and pepper to season
- vegetables of choice for steaming
8Recipe is created for
1. Place all sauce ingredients into mixing bowl.
2. Mix 3secs//speed 3.
3. Set aside.
1. Place chicken in top tray of Varoma and season with salt and pepper.
2. Depending on vegetable place in bottom tray of Varoma. eg. corn would go in now.
3. Put peeled potatoes into steaming basket.
4. Add water to mixing bowl and insert steaming basket.
5. Put Varoma in place with chicken and vegetables.
6. Cook 15 to 20mins/Varoma/speed 3 (cooking time will depend on the thickness of your chicken pieces)
7. Add the remaining vegetables to Varoma (if chicken is cooked then put into thermoserver to rest - pour over sauce) and cook for 5mins/Varmoa/speed 3.
8. Put vegetables into another thermoserver to keep warm while you make the mashed potato.
9. Pour sauce over chicken in the thermoserver.
1. Remove steaming basket from mixing bowl.
2. Discard water.
3. Insert butterfly
4. Put cooked potato into mixing bowl and add milk and butter and season to taste.
5. Mix 20-30 secs/speed 3-4.
Honey Mustard Sauce
Chicken and Mashed Potato
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma