- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g tomato paste
- 90 g honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 500 g mince, (I like to use chicken)
- 1 egg
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion
- 50 g Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- sesame seeds, (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Peel garlic and place into Tmx bowl, chop speed 7, 2-3 seconds.
Add all other sauce ingredients and cook varoma temperature, speed 1-2, 5 minutes.
Remove sauce from bowl and set aside. Dont clean the bowl.
Add onion to Tmx bowl and chop speed 5, 5 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and combine reverse speeed 3-4, 20 seconds.
Shape into walnut sized balls and place into greased casserole dish.
Cook meatballs for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven, pour the sauce over the meatballs (and sprinkle with sesame seeds - optional) then place back into the oven to cook for a further 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
I like the texture of the chicken mince in these meatballs, but it is a lot sloppier to work with when trying to shape the balls. I sort of 'plop' the spoons of meat mix into the dish and shape roughly. Beef mince is a lot firmer and will roll better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Vegan Cauliflower Bechamel Sauce
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Mangoffee Protein Shake