- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g tomato paste
- 90 g honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 500 g mince, (I like to use chicken)
- 1 egg
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion
- 50 g Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- sesame seeds, (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Peel garlic and place into Tmx bowl, chop speed 7, 2-3 seconds.
Add all other sauce ingredients and cook varoma temperature, speed 1-2, 5 minutes.
Remove sauce from bowl and set aside. Dont clean the bowl.
Add onion to Tmx bowl and chop speed 5, 5 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and combine reverse speeed 3-4, 20 seconds.
Shape into walnut sized balls and place into greased casserole dish.
Cook meatballs for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven, pour the sauce over the meatballs (and sprinkle with sesame seeds - optional) then place back into the oven to cook for a further 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
I like the texture of the chicken mince in these meatballs, but it is a lot sloppier to work with when trying to shape the balls. I sort of 'plop' the spoons of meat mix into the dish and shape roughly. Beef mince is a lot firmer and will roll better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Basil Pesto
- Nut free muesli bars
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns