- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g tomato paste
- 90 g honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 500 g mince, (I like to use chicken)
- 1 egg
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion
- 50 g Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- sesame seeds, (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Peel garlic and place into Tmx bowl, chop speed 7, 2-3 seconds.
Add all other sauce ingredients and cook varoma temperature, speed 1-2, 5 minutes.
Remove sauce from bowl and set aside. Dont clean the bowl.
Add onion to Tmx bowl and chop speed 5, 5 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and combine reverse speeed 3-4, 20 seconds.
Shape into walnut sized balls and place into greased casserole dish.
Cook meatballs for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven, pour the sauce over the meatballs (and sprinkle with sesame seeds - optional) then place back into the oven to cook for a further 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
I like the texture of the chicken mince in these meatballs, but it is a lot sloppier to work with when trying to shape the balls. I sort of 'plop' the spoons of meat mix into the dish and shape roughly. Beef mince is a lot firmer and will roll better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Chocolate Coconut Slice
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Variation Honey Cinnamon Roasted Almonds
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Chocolate Panforte
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix