- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g tomato paste
- 90 g honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 500 g mince, (I like to use chicken)
- 1 egg
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion
- 50 g Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- sesame seeds, (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Peel garlic and place into Tmx bowl, chop speed 7, 2-3 seconds.
Add all other sauce ingredients and cook varoma temperature, speed 1-2, 5 minutes.
Remove sauce from bowl and set aside. Dont clean the bowl.
Add onion to Tmx bowl and chop speed 5, 5 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and combine reverse speeed 3-4, 20 seconds.
Shape into walnut sized balls and place into greased casserole dish.
Cook meatballs for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven, pour the sauce over the meatballs (and sprinkle with sesame seeds - optional) then place back into the oven to cook for a further 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
I like the texture of the chicken mince in these meatballs, but it is a lot sloppier to work with when trying to shape the balls. I sort of 'plop' the spoons of meat mix into the dish and shape roughly. Beef mince is a lot firmer and will roll better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- No-Mac Chicken Nuggets with Sweet 'N' Sour sauce
- Steamed chicken quinoa vegetable soup
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Pork Ribs 上海糖醋排骨
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken (keto friendly)
- Kristy’s chicken parmy sauce
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal