- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g tomato paste
- 90 g honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 500 g mince, (I like to use chicken)
- 1 egg
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion
- 50 g Milk
- 1 tsp salt
- sesame seeds, (optional)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Peel garlic and place into Tmx bowl, chop speed 7, 2-3 seconds.
Add all other sauce ingredients and cook varoma temperature, speed 1-2, 5 minutes.
Remove sauce from bowl and set aside. Dont clean the bowl.
Add onion to Tmx bowl and chop speed 5, 5 seconds.
Add all other ingredients and combine reverse speeed 3-4, 20 seconds.
Shape into walnut sized balls and place into greased casserole dish.
Cook meatballs for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven, pour the sauce over the meatballs (and sprinkle with sesame seeds - optional) then place back into the oven to cook for a further 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
I like the texture of the chicken mince in these meatballs, but it is a lot sloppier to work with when trying to shape the balls. I sort of 'plop' the spoons of meat mix into the dish and shape roughly. Beef mince is a lot firmer and will roll better.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche