- 4 Bread Slices, broken into pieces
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley
- 130 g Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 250 g Pork, Diced
- 250 g Veal, Diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 100 g Milk
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1/2 brown onion
- 35g olive oil
- 3 x 400g Tins Tomatoes
- 2 Basil leaves
Place Bread, Parsley and Parmesan in TM bowl and blitz 20 secs | speed 9
Add pork, veal and salt and pepper and mince 5 times | 1 sec | turbo
Add Milk and 5 times | 1 sec | turbo
Roll into tablespoon sized meatballs and place in the Varoma dish and tray - I spray my varoma dish and tray with an olive oil spray.
No need to clean the TM bowl - you can move onto making the Sauce.
Add Garlic and Onion to TM Bowl and chop 5 sec | speed 5 Scrape down the side and add Olive Oil. Saute 3 mins | Varoma | speed 1 | MC removed
Add tomatoes and basil to the TM bowl, put the Varoma in place and cook 25 mins | Varoma | Speed 1 | "Counter-clockwise operation"
Serve with Spaghetti or Linguine - yummo
Italian Tomato Sauce
Accessories you need
This recipe can be made is TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Donut ice-cream
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice