- 4 Bread Slices, broken into pieces
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley
- 130 g Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 250 g Pork, Diced
- 250 g Veal, Diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 100 g Milk
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1/2 brown onion
- 35g olive oil
- 3 x 400g Tins Tomatoes
- 2 Basil leaves
Place Bread, Parsley and Parmesan in TM bowl and blitz 20 secs | speed 9
Add pork, veal and salt and pepper and mince 5 times | 1 sec | turbo
Add Milk and 5 times | 1 sec | turbo
Roll into tablespoon sized meatballs and place in the Varoma dish and tray - I spray my varoma dish and tray with an olive oil spray.
No need to clean the TM bowl - you can move onto making the Sauce.
Add Garlic and Onion to TM Bowl and chop 5 sec | speed 5 Scrape down the side and add Olive Oil. Saute 3 mins | Varoma | speed 1 | MC removed
Add tomatoes and basil to the TM bowl, put the Varoma in place and cook 25 mins | Varoma | Speed 1 |
Serve with Spaghetti or Linguine - yummo
Italian Tomato Sauce
This recipe can be made is TM31 and TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Maple Pancakes
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins