- 250 grams brown rice
- Small Handfull Coriander Leaves
- 1-2 tablespoon jalapeños
- 1 Orange - juiced
- 30-50 grams Raw Honey
- dash Ground Chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 Chicken Breast - Large
- 1 teaspoon mexican seasoning, (optional - see tip)
- 2 large carrots, (peeled and sliced)
8Recipe is created for
Scrunch and wet some baking paper and lay flat on the varoma tray.
Place the chicken onto the baking paper and sprinkle with mexican seasoning (optional)
Place Jalapenos and Coriander into TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add juice and honey and cook for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 3.
Add half of the mixture over the chicken. Put the other half aside.
Do not wash bowl. Place TM basket into TM bowl and weigh in 250g Brown Rice.
Rinse the rice until water runs clear. Add TM Basket to the TM bowl and cover rice with water.
Cook rice for 25 minutes, Varoma, Speed 3.
Place Varoma onto TM bowl and cook for a further 10 minutes, Varoma, Speed 3.
Place carrot into the bottom Varoma dish and cook for a further 10 minutes, Varoma, Speed 3. Ensure that chicken is cooked through, and if necessary cook for a further few minutes.
Stir the reserved sauce through the rice. Slice Chicken Breast. Serve over Rice and Carrots.
Mexican Seasoning Recipe: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/mexican-seasoning-nachos-tacos-etc/116727
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Superfood Soup
- Swordfish for Two