- 1 portion The Basic Cookbook, Bechamel Sauce
- 1 onion, halved
- 100 grams Bread Slices, frozen
- 100 grams cheese, grated
- 150 grams frozen peas
- 150 grams Frozen Corn
- 400 grams cooked chicken
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper or season all
- 40 grams Butter
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Grease a casserole dish
3. Place broken up frozen bread in and chop 10sec/spd6. Set aside
4. Cube and grate cheese if not already done.
5. Place onion in and chop 3 sec/speed7. Scrape down sides.
6. Add butter and saute for 3 mins, varoma/ spd 1.
7. Make Bechamel Sauce as recipe says starting by adding milk and flour. Add cheese at this stage.
8. Add chicken, peas, corn and seasoning.
9. Mix on for 2 mins/ 90 degrees/ speed 2-3
10. Pour into casserole dish. Top with breadcrumbs and a dollop of butter and bake for 20 mins.
11. Serve with rice or on its own.
The chicken can be substituted with 425g tinned tuna.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi