- MEAT BALLS
- 50 g fresh bread, crumbs
- 1 onion, (Quarted)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 400 g kangaroo mince
- 1 egg
- 1 tea spoon TM vegi stock
- 1 MC of water
- salt & pepper to taste
- TOMATO SAUCE
- 1 onion, (Quarted)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1000 g Home grown or vine ripened tomatoes (Quarted)
- 60 g sugar, to taste
- 40 g white viniger
- 30 tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes, (Optional)
1h 40minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking 1h 0min
8Recipe is created for
Break frozen bread into pieces speed 8 / 10 sec set aside
place onion & garlic into bowl speed 7 / 3 sec
add roughly chpped bacon speed 6 / 1 sec. Scrape down
Add remaining ingredients speed 3 / 40 sec with spatchula to combine
once combined make into small meetballs place into Varoma Receptical & Tray set aside.
Place onion & garlic into TM bowl speed 7 / 5 sec
add tomatoes speed 6 / 10 sec
add remainning ingredients speed 3 / 2 sec
Place Varoma onto TM 40 min / Varoma speed 1
Place cooked meatballs into thermo server then add sauce
Cook Spaghetti to instructions.
Place spaghetti onto large plate then add meatballs and sause and mix to combine!
If sauce is not thick enought place meatballs into thermo server and continue to cook on Varoma for a further 10 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Bulk Bolognese with hidden vegies!
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Chicken tikka masala
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- My Nacho Feast!
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie filling
- Mustard & Apple Chicken Bake
- Chicken,basil & almond jaffle
- Chinese Style Beef and Broccoli
- Apricot Chicken
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Dolla's Cauliflower Cheese
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Vegemite Sausage Rolls
- Variation Fruit and Almond Tart
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE