- MEAT BALLS
- 50 g fresh bread, crumbs
- 1 onion, (Quarted)
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 400 g kangaroo mince
- 1 egg
- 1 tea spoon TM vegi stock
- 1 MC of water
- salt & pepper to taste
- TOMATO SAUCE
- 1 onion, (Quarted)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1000 g Home grown or vine ripened tomatoes (Quarted)
- 60 g sugar, to taste
- 40 g white viniger
- 30 tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes, (Optional)
8Recipe is created for
Break frozen bread into pieces speed 8 / 10 sec set aside
place onion & garlic into bowl speed 7 / 3 sec
add roughly chpped bacon speed 6 / 1 sec. Scrape down
Add remaining ingredients speed 3 / 40 sec with spatchula to combine
once combined make into small meetballs place into Varoma Receptical & Tray set aside.
Place onion & garlic into TM bowl speed 7 / 5 sec
add tomatoes speed 6 / 10 sec
add remainning ingredients speed 3 / 2 sec
Place Varoma onto TM 40 min / Varoma speed 1
Place cooked meatballs into thermo server then add sauce
Cook Spaghetti to instructions.
Place spaghetti onto large plate then add meatballs and sause and mix to combine!
If sauce is not thick enought place meatballs into thermo server and continue to cook on Varoma for a further 10 mins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Frikkadel (Meatballs)
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Spicy Moroccan Lamb Stew
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- KETO cloud bread
- My Version of Sous Vide Eggs
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs