- 1000 g kangaroo fillet, diced
- 1 piece Fresh Lemongrass
- 1 piece fresh red chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 heaped tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 bunch spring onions/shallots
- 2 heaped tablespoons Rendang paste
- 150 g coconut milk
- 4 leaves Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 level tbsp peanut oil
- 1 level tbsp brown sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place lemongrass, chilli, ginger, garlic, kaffir lime leaves and spring onions in TM bowl.Chop 3 secs Speed 7. Scrape down sides. Add oil and Rendang paste 4 mins 120* Speed 2. Add diced kangaroo 5 mins 120* Speed 1. Pour in coconut milk and using simmering basket instead of MC cook 5 mins 100* Speed 1. Mix in brown sugar and continue to cook 10 mins 90* Speed 1. Rest in Thermoserver 5 mins.
Serve with rice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock