- 40 g flour
- 100 g onions, or approximate 1 onion cut in 1/2
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 400 g mince, Pork
- 700 g potatoes, Cut in quarters
- 800 g water
- 1 cube beef stock
- 500 g sauce, left from meatballs
- 5 g lemon juice
- 50 g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 200 g cream, Optional
- 60 g capers
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Onion and chop for 3 sec. speed 5.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for 50 sec. Speed 4.
shape mixture into meatballs, place on Varoma dish and tray and set aside.
Add water and stock .
Insert basket and placed the potatoes.
Put Varoma in place and cook for 27 min., Varoma temp. Speed 1
Add all ingredients except the capers . Cook for 5 min., Temp. 100, Speed 3.
Add Capers and mix for 10 sec., Speed 2
Serve meatballs and potatoes and pour the sauce on top as desired.
Serve with a green salad.
Place all of the meatballs into a serving bowl and pour all the sauce on top of it to marinate better the meatballs.
Garnish with some parsley leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice