- 40 g flour
- 100 g onions, or approximate 1 onion cut in 1/2
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 400 g mince, Pork
- 700 g potatoes, Cut in quarters
- 800 g water
- 1 cube beef stock
- 500 g sauce, left from meatballs
- 5 g lemon juice
- 50 g flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 200 g cream, Optional
- 60 g capers
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Onion and chop for 3 sec. speed 5.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix for 50 sec. Speed 4.
shape mixture into meatballs, place on Varoma dish and tray and set aside.
Add water and stock .
Insert basket and placed the potatoes.
Put Varoma in place and cook for 27 min., Varoma temp. Speed 1
Add all ingredients except the capers . Cook for 5 min., Temp. 100, Speed 3.
Add Capers and mix for 10 sec., Speed 2
Serve meatballs and potatoes and pour the sauce on top as desired.
Accessories you need
Serve with a green salad.
Place all of the meatballs into a serving bowl and pour all the sauce on top of it to marinate better the meatballs.
Garnish with some parsley leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce