- 6 --- Lamb forequarter chops
- 5 centimetres leek
- 1 Carrots, chunks
- 1 can brown lentils drained
- 1 potatoes, cubed
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 tbsp Corn flour dissolved in water
8Recipe is created for
Prepare chops by slicing meat off the bone, discard any hard bits of fat and bones. Cut meat into chunks. Set aside.
Add carrot and leek to bowl, chop for 5 seconds speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add lentils, potato, water and stock concentrate. Cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, , measuring cup off
Add chunks of lamb. Cook 30 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 1. Measuring cup off.
Disolve corn flour in water and add to bowl, cook 5 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 1. Measuring cup off.
This comes out as a soupy stew....lots of liquid. Serve with crusty bread rolls.
Add any veggies you wish. Use leftover liquid to freeze as a lamb stock for risotto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins