- 6 --- Lamb forequarter chops
- 5 centimetres leek
- 1 Carrots, chunks
- 1 can brown lentils drained
- 1 potatoes, cubed
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 2 tbsp Corn flour dissolved in water
8Recipe is created for
Prepare chops by slicing meat off the bone, discard any hard bits of fat and bones. Cut meat into chunks. Set aside.
Add carrot and leek to bowl, chop for 5 seconds speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add lentils, potato, water and stock concentrate. Cook 10 minutes, 100 degrees, , measuring cup off
Add chunks of lamb. Cook 30 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 1. Measuring cup off.
Disolve corn flour in water and add to bowl, cook 5 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 1. Measuring cup off.
This comes out as a soupy stew....lots of liquid. Serve with crusty bread rolls.
Add any veggies you wish. Use leftover liquid to freeze as a lamb stock for risotto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Date & Weetbix Muffins
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- More Again Risotto
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf
- Lebanese Eid Biscuit Kaak Alkhamees Mr2od Ka'ak Black Seed
- Vegan vanilla cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)