- 1000 grams potatoes, Peeled and diced
- 220 grams Milk
- pinch salt
- 30 grams Butter
- 425 grams Leftover Roast Lamb, Large pieces
- 1 --- onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 --- carrots, Peeled, Cut in Half
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoons veggie stock paste
- 400 gram water
- 1 tablespoon Wostershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 sprigs rosemary
- 280 grams sweet potato
- 200 grams frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Insert Butterfly Wisk.
Add Potatoes, Milk and Salt.
Cook for 20 MINUTES 100 Degrees Speed 3.
Once soft add Butter.
Whip for 15 Seconds Speed 3.
Transfer to Thermoserver to keep warm.
Add Lamb to bowl and chop for 4 SECONDS Speed 6.
Put Lamb aside in a bowl.
Add Onion, Garlic and Carrot to bowl, chop 4 SECONDS speed 6.
Scrape down bowl and add oil.
Saute 5 MINUTES 100 Degrees Speed 1 reverse.
Add Lamb, Veggie Stock, Water, Wostershire Sauce, Tomato Paste and Rosemary. Cook 15 MINUTES 100 Degrees Slow Speed Reverse.
Add Sweet Potato, Peas and Corn Flour. Cook 5 MINUTES 100 Degrees Speed 1 Reverse with Basket on top.
Put into a baking dish and put Mashed Potato on top. Add some grated cheese and bake in oven at 200 Degrees for 30 minutes or until golden.
Great for using up leftover meat from a roast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Shepherds pie
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Mums white sauce based curried sausages
- Spaghetti Polpette
- Chicken Spesh
- Sausage and Yorkshire Bake
- Red Cottage Pie
- Spice Craft Butter Chicken
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread