- 1000 grams potatoes, Peeled and diced
- 220 grams Milk
- pinch salt
- 30 grams Butter
- 425 grams Leftover Roast Lamb, Large pieces
- 1 --- onion, Halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 3 --- carrots, Peeled, Cut in Half
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoons veggie stock paste
- 400 gram water
- 1 tablespoon Wostershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 sprigs rosemary
- 280 grams sweet potato
- 200 grams frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour
1h 25minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Insert Butterfly Wisk.
Add Potatoes, Milk and Salt.
Cook for 20 MINUTES 100 Degrees Speed 3.
Once soft add Butter.
Whip for 15 Seconds Speed 3.
Transfer to Thermoserver to keep warm.
Add Lamb to bowl and chop for 4 SECONDS Speed 6.
Put Lamb aside in a bowl.
Add Onion, Garlic and Carrot to bowl, chop 4 SECONDS speed 6.
Scrape down bowl and add oil.
Saute 5 MINUTES 100 Degrees Speed 1 reverse.
Add Lamb, Veggie Stock, Water, Wostershire Sauce, Tomato Paste and Rosemary. Cook 15 MINUTES 100 Degrees Slow Speed Reverse.
Add Sweet Potato, Peas and Corn Flour. Cook 5 MINUTES 100 Degrees Speed 1 Reverse with Basket on top.
Put into a baking dish and put Mashed Potato on top. Add some grated cheese and bake in oven at 200 Degrees for 30 minutes or until golden.
Great for using up leftover meat from a roast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Monday Night (Beef or Lamb) Curry
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Ginger crunch
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Choc mint cheese cake