THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 500 g water
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC), (about 40g)
- pinch Salt and pepper
- 30 g olive oil
- 12 portions Lean Lamb Cutlets
- 20 g oil, (optional to brown cutlets)
- 3 Potato's, quartered
- 1 --- sweet potato, cut in chunks
- 2 carrots, cut in chunks
- 200 g snowpeas, sliced in half
- or any other veggies you want
- 1 heaped tablespoon cornflour, Mix in MC
1. Place Carrot, Onion, Garlic & Celery into mixing bowl and chop for 3 Sec/Speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula, and then add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/Speed1. Add 500g Water to bowl, Stock concentrate and a pinch of salt and pepper. Close lid.
2. Place the chopped veggies into the bottom Varmoa dish, making sure not all holes are covered to allow steam to get through. (except the snowpeas). Put Varoma dish into place.
3. Lightly grease top Varoma tray and arrange cutlets around the dish, put lid on and place on top of the bottom tray. Cook for 40 Mins/ Varoma/ Speed 1. Put the Snowpeas on top of the cutlets in the last 5 mins of cooking.
4. Place cooked veggies into ThermoServer. Leave cutlets to rest in Varoma tray (place lid underneath to catch any drips).
5. Combine the Cornflour with 2 Tbsp of steaming liquid then add to mixing bowl and cook for 4 Mins/ Varoma/ Speed 2.
6. (Optional) Heat a frying pan with a little oil and Sear cutlets for a minute to brown/crisp up.
Serve Cutlets with Veggies and Sauce!! enjoy
You can add whatever veggies you like, just keep them about the same size. Remember that softer veggies take less time to cook. And the kids even ate all their dinner!!! winner...
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken